Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, 8 July 2007

Lol. My turn.
rachael.





Aiya. We all agreed on going out today... but then. Si Ying said she wasn't sure if she wanted to go or not. Then at last I put you all aeroplane. So as it turns out we all stayed at home?

Lol. Sorry ar. Just felt like slacking my day away today. I hope you guys did fine at home.

By guys I mean, hahaha, we guys. It sounds as if I'm talking about a group of boys man. Lol !

Anyways, I was fiddling with my com and wanted to change our skin. Came up with that untidy-collage-star-untidy-us-untide thing. I was THIS close to putting it in leh ! Luckily I came
around in time to realize that it was really quite awful. Hehee.

Havn't posted here in quite some time ar. We're leaving it all to Mei Xian.

Didn't really have any idea what to write either. But now that I've started, I kind of know exactly what I'm going to say.

Had such fun in the last few weeks going out with you all leh. I wouldn't say it was supergreat unforgettable fun la. Haha. And I'm not saying it wasn't great.

It was like all the times when we're out. No need to question if we're having fun or not. Cause usually we do. And going out together and having a nice time is as natural as how we expect it to rain in every few days.

So nice to have this kind of feeling hor. Hehe. So carefree but it's a good thing that we always reminisce la. It means we don't take it for granted.

Eh okay. Enough of that la !

I kept smiling when I read how Mei Xian wrote that we shouldn't be called the has-beens. Lol ! It was a nice thought la. But I think we are ! Hahaha.

*waves palm and fingers with an air of indifference*

Must let other people have a chance ma. You see Zoey Tay also must step down once in awhile.
But people still call her the Queen. Hahahahaa.

Okay la okay la. If it's ever time for us to step down, it would be into the limelight. Brighter and even more stunning than before.

So get out your shades leh. We are gao gao zai shang one (getting higher forever).

We may have came off as being arrogant and haughty before, but what the heck, we loved that feeling.

La dee da.

By the way. Could someone do the archives or previous posts thingy? Cause all the older posts at the end gets pushed behind and there's no way to view it leh. I don't know how and am very lazy to try...

Hehee. So nice to have a shared blog. Can distribute tasks like these. Haha...

I'm running out of things to say leh. Hm. I'm selfish. Got to leave some to my own blog.

Eh. Suddenly strucked me that we're a little lame leh. We talk to each other for hours in one meeting, and we're talking to each other over here too. Lol ! We're such nags ! We never get tired of talking to each other ! I can assume that we all have very large talking quotas to hit everyday. I wonder if my classmates read or not. Or your classmates? Who? You la. There you. Lol. All 5 of you.

If so... then really abit ps (embarassing). I think sometimes we should start to learn how to be slightly more low profile... hmm...

.

.

.

nope. Nope. Lol. I was kidding. Low profile? Pfffffttt. Not even in our vocab. Lol !
Okay. For my finishing touch. Hehee. What la. I LOVE my own writing.

I came across this song, ya, what's coming is a lyric. I actually came across this some time ago, and I think it fits us like how peanuts fit in their 8-shaped peanut shell. Yay ! It's very very fitting ! Everything is in chinese hor.

Everybody 准备好通通有不准跑。
348 一条心。我们有情有义有 !


I changed the 348 of course. Hahaha ! Heard it so long ago and still remember it till now ! I don't know why that is a 有, but... hm. Lol. I just think the last line spells our name la.


Ooooo hooooo. I'll see you all around. =)

it's one of us ! @ 12:11 am
-------------------------------


forever 348.
we're forever exclusive.

from left to right.

Zi Qi

Wei Ting

Rachael

Elaine

Mei Xian

Si Ying

our people.

Zi Qi
Wei Ting
Rachael
Elaine
Si Ying
Jun Wen

tag us !


archives .

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • November 2007


  • prev posts .

  • Crazy people.
  • Levis Day!
  • YES ARH!!
  • =)
  • Laine
  • the beautiful clique with beautiful ladies
  • - Believe it -
  • Im Here to report
  • =)
  • our music.

    (pending...)

    counter.

    credits.

    elaine for picture.
    rachael for skin.
    illusionation

    in close association with:

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket