Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Hehe... Ting gave me inspiration to write something here... I don’t want to be the last one to post here lahzz... LOL! Anyway... You gave me too much credit liao…I only do the pics... the rest is all done by chaellll... hehe…

All of you wrote so much le… LOL... I don’t know wad to write anymore… SOO… I will write about how all we came about together to form 348… The six of us… Hee… OK lahzz…. I’m sure… There are still a lot of things to write about us and all but my short term memory cant seems to remember much now…But… it’s still stuck in some unknown place in my brain lahzz ^^...

All of us... So difficult to find pics with ALL of us... hehe

















HAha... Ying want me to put this...
Purple and Bunny!

Yepp... Haha... I still remember how all of us came about together... Not bad lehzz… Considering that my memory is kind of Kuku… haha… Mx, Ting and I were in the hmmm... clique at 1st

(p.s. chael… I still remember this word lehzz... hehe)

I sat beside Mx during primary 6 eh… Haha…I still remember I help her pack the books under her table… so luannn LOL! Only Mx and I were in the same school and same class in Woodlands Secondary School… So I suppose that begins our friendship… haha…

Ting transferred to our school… I still remember me and Mx were wondering how come she’s here… She’s not wearing woodlands school uniform I remember O_O!! That time Ting and I were… how to say… not exactly friendly to one another… LOL! I suppose that time we are childish and all bahzz… but we got over it le… I can’t even remember why we dun really like each other… haha… It was till sec 2 we became friends I suppose… hehe

p.s. Super regret not going out all and during secondary 1 lehzz… haha… everyday just go home T_T! Piang piang… Miss out so much… best time to play… haha ^^!!

Then… drum roll please… Comes in Rachael… Know her from Secondary 1!! Haha… She’s staying at Malaysia at that time… So Chael and I go home together quite frequently… and suddenly she’s with us and all le… heee...

Dum dum dum dum… (Imagine it ok… got the sound de)… Si Ying!!... If I’m not wrong… haha Sy and Mx got quite close together and suddenly she’s with us le… Still remember Ying and I dun really like each other before that… but that’s long long ago… LOL… What were we quarrelling about le ahzz at the tamek (sp?)… Ah ya… LOL… About the water thingy… LOL… (Eh… I like make a lot of “enemies” ahzz… and end up being friends… The irony of it… haha) Quite funny we quarrel about that… hehe… Anyway… Jia you for your exams eh ying! And Ting too right?! Haha…

Yes! Yes! *Spotlight shines to Qi* So where does Qi come in~~~ Haha… During Secondary 3 or is it 2? Haha… Chael and Qi were quite close that time… So in come in Qi and form 348!!! Wooott…. Walalallaa… The six of us!! ^^

I remembered Qi said before that all of us have different personality and all… Hehe… How that all of us can become friends and best friends at that… is a mystery? Or is it not? Haha… I don’t know about that… Just think that maybe it is fate… Hehe… and I’m just glad that fate brought all us together ^^!!

I remember every year there will be something big and bad that will happen to us de… LOL!!!... and I remember during sec 3 we were wondering ok… What will happen this year then… LOL~~ Hope that will stop le lahzz… Suay sia… haha

Ahh… I misses all of you!! Sob Sob… Can sit down and chat chat chat… So hard to find friends that are really comfortable with u know… walk around and shop and can talk about every little thing and all…Different feeling… Heee… Still have to wait till December only can see you all… sob… Looking forward to December!! Go chalet!! And stay over!! Yippee Yay Yay!!

Can’t help but remember during secondary school days… I think it’s during secondary 2… Jun wen come back looking sooooooooooo tan… Very Black lahzz actually… LOL!!! I asked him why and he said that he and jia hao bought the wrong lotion… -_-‘’’… they suppose to buy the sun block lotion but instead they bought the sun tan lotion… He looooook super black that time and weirdddd… I should have taken a picture of it lahzz… wasted… ^^

Hehe… just suddenly thought of that must write it out… LOL… Anyway... I very naggy lahzz… I want to stop here le LOL!

Cheers to 348! Forever and ever
Love you all to bits… hehe…
Best Friends Forever…

Elaine

it's one of us ! @ 2:21 pm
-------------------------------


forever 348.
we're forever exclusive.

from left to right.

Zi Qi

Wei Ting

Rachael

Elaine

Mei Xian

Si Ying

our people.

Zi Qi
Wei Ting
Rachael
Elaine
Si Ying
Jun Wen

tag us !


archives .

  • June 2007

  • July 2007

  • August 2007

  • September 2007

  • October 2007

  • November 2007


  • prev posts .

  • the beautiful clique with beautiful ladies
  • - Believe it -
  • Im Here to report
  • =)
  • our music.

    (pending...)

    counter.

    credits.

    elaine for picture.
    rachael for skin.
    illusionation

    in close association with:

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket